Saturday 24 October 2015

New Copper Wire-Woven Pendant...

What started out like this last Saturday...




...morphed into this late yesterday afternoon. After a week of staring at it and playing with curves, I decided that square stone just wasn't working.




Front of finished pendant...



But I think I prefer the back. Having a blast with those curly doodles!



Come and see this -- or choose from a nice selection of pendants to be wrapped -- this or any Saturday morning at the Woodstock Farmers Market, Nellis Street at the Fairgrounds, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon. Alternatively, email me or leave a message below if you have a favourite rock you'd like wrapped (it doesn't need to be drilled).

I can make your Christmas and birthday present shopping very, very easy. Want to learn to do this yourself? Please contact me about one-on-one or small group lessons. Lessons tailored to age and experience will make a great Christmas or birthday gift.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: