Saturday 13 June 2015

Father's Day Gift Bracelets...

...well, bought by a guy, at any rate.

These stretch bracelets are consuming me. I made several more while at the farmers market today. The first two sold immediately (yippeee!!), but I can make more and/or variations on these or any others I've posted in the past. These glass beads I've been using are terrific. I've seen them labelled as small pony beads; I think they're 2/0 seed beads. But what's really cool is they have a great hole -- easy to thread onto 1.5mm leather cord. Just about any of these bracelets can be made into adjustable chokers or regular necklaces. I can also make them larger to be worn as ankle bracelets.

Black glass beads, etched 2-eye agate bead, copper skulls, copper jump ring spacers and coil. 



Black glass beads, copper jump ring spacers and an etched 9-eye carnelian dZi-style bead.




This bracelet is made with dark dusty blue Picasso 2/0 seed beads (small pony beads) with a silver-plated feather and spacers and a pewter horse, bird and turtle.




These all fit kind of loose medium to large. I got a guy pal to try one on and he said it was very comfortable. Prices are as marked, shipping is extra depending on where you live and your need for speed. I take PayPal and Square, and within Canada bank eTransfer. Email me for information on these or to make a special request.

Thanks for looking!


No comments: