Sunday 23 February 2014

Rompecabezas, an Argentinian movie...

I just found on Netflix an Argentinian movie called Puzzle (Rompecabezas), about two middle-aged people who love doing jigsaw puzzles. It's in Spanish with English subtitles. 

I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles. So did my dad. One year for Christmas I got him the largest jigsaw puzzle I could find, must've been 3 x 4 or 5 feet, and we took over the dining room table for three days (until my mother finally kicked us off -- it was almost finished, too). Nobody got dressed for three days. The whole family worked on it. We had to have Christmas dinner on TV dinner trays in the living room. 

Uh oh... I just discovered there are online jigsaw puzzles. Game over for me.

I'm supposed to be pricing new jewellery. Like this hammered copper "bone" and crystal necklace:



Thanks for looking!

No comments: